Terms & Conditions – Photo & Video Booth Hire
Terms & Conditions: Photo & Video Booth Hire
It takes approx 40 minutes to set the booth up, we then operate it for the amount of hours booked, with a pack down time of 30 minutes. We will try to set up before your event if possible and depart from the venue with the least disruption to you and your guests.
The booth comes with a 22″ touch screen ELO monitor for ease of use, the latest Fuji printer for high quality prints and professional lighting for superb pictures, the booth operator will do everything for your guests and ensure they have a great time as well as getting as many of your guests as possible to use the booth and sign your guest book.
The booth measures 1230mm depth by a width of 2130mm and is 1980mm tall. It comes flat packed in canvas bags. We bring along a box of props which will be set out on a table next to the booth, with another small table to the side with your album of prints for your guests to sign. Where possible there may be an opportunity for your guests to purchase larger 8″ x 6″ prints and key rings.
We require a booking fee of £50 to secure a booking and a booking form must be completed.
- Full payment must be made 14 days before the event if paying by bank transfer. 21 day prior to the event if paying by cheque. Once we have received your payment we will forward a receipt.
- The hirer will arrange for sufficient space to be provided in positioning the photo booth to allow safe use of the equipment by the operator and guests.
- The hirer will arrange for the photo booth’s final position to be close to an electrical socket of 220-240v fitted with a 13amp trip.
- The operator will provide a copy of its insurance liability.
- The operator will operate its equipment with the best intentions at all times, guests are asked to observe the operators instructions which are provided for the safety of all guests and that of the booth equipment, guests who may become rude or not listen to reasonable requests, may be asked to leave the booth unit, threatening behaviour of any level will not be tolerated and the operator reserves the right to cease operating, in serious situations the operator will take down the booth unit and leave the premises. No refund of monies will be paid.
- We will endeavour to provide the supplies and equipment ordered, but the operator reserves the right to substitute supplies or equipment at any time should there be a need. In some instances the hire may be passed to another suitable operator who will provide at least the minimum service ordered to the best of their ability.
- The operator cannot be held responsible for any failure to provide a service of supplies or equipment if the operator has no control over the circumstances which may withhold all or part of the supply such as accidents, traffic issues on route to the venue, venue issues or the delay in operating the unit for any reason.
- In the event that the operator has no option but to fail in the supply of equipment hire and supplies in whole or in part, which are the responsibility of the operator, any monies paid will be reimbursed from our client account as soon as possible and in all cases, within 10 days of the planned date. Failure to supply due to the fault of the venue or as a result of any client issues will not result in a refund.
- You agree to any and all images being used for display on marketing and website advertising including social media websites, any images considered not suitable for public viewing will not be used to save the embarrassment of the individual.
- The hirer agrees that in providing a booking form and the payment of at least a booking fee, the hirer accepts these terms and conditions. The booking fee is non-refundable.
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.