Terms & Conditions – Ice Cream Cart
Terms & Conditions: Ice Cream Cart
It takes approx 30 minutes to set up the cart, we then operate it for the amount of hours booked, with a pack down time of 15 minutes. We will try to set up before your event if possible and depart from the venue with the least disruption to you and your guests.
We will require a space of about 3mtrs wide to fit the cart and table with decorations. There will be one or two attendants for the duration of the booking and we will endeavour to ensure your guests are served as quickly and efficiently as possible. Ice Cream supplied will either be 125ml tubs or scoop ice cream on cones, whichever package is booked. Syrups and sprinkles will be supplied and set out on a table next to the cart.
We require a £100 booking fee to secure the booking and a booking form must be completed.
- Full payment must be made 14 days before the event if paying by debit/credit card or bank transfer. 21 day prior to the event if paying by cheque. Once we have received your payment we will forward a receipt. Cash is accepted upon arrival at the event and before setting up.
- The hirer will arrange for sufficient space to be provided in positioning the cart to allow safe use of the equipment by the operator.
- The operator will provide a copy of its insurance liability.
- The operator will operate its equipment with the best intentions at all times. Guests who may become rude or not listen to reasonable requests, may be asked to leave the area, threatening behaviour of any level will not be tolerated and the operator reserves the right to cease operating, pack down and leave the premises. No refund of monies will be paid.
- We will endeavour to provide the supplies and equipment ordered, but the operator reserves the right to substitute supplies or equipment at any time should there be a need. The operator cannot be held responsible for any failure to provide a service of supplies or equipment if the operator has no control over the circumstances which may withhold all or part of the supply such as accidents, traffic issues on route to the venue, venue issues or the delay in operating the unit for any reason.
- In the event that the operator has no option but to fail in the supply of equipment hire and supplies in whole or in part, which are the responsibility of the operator, any monies paid will be reimbursed from our client account as soon as possible and in all cases, within 10 days of the planned date. Failure to supply due to the fault of the venue or as a result of any client issues will not result in a refund.
- Data sheets will be available for viewing for all products used where possible.
- The hirer agrees that in providing a booking form and the payment of at least a booking fee, the hirer accepts these terms and conditions.
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.